Sicilian Secrets 2019 – Tour of Sicily 8 Days
Guided Tour Catania/Catania – 8 days / 7 nights itinerary. Overnights in 4* hotel in half board basis, departures every Saturday from March 23rd to November 9th.
Day 1 – Saturday: CATANIA – (hotel in Catania)
Sicilian Secrets Tour of Sicily 8 Days provides independent arrival at the hotel in the charming city of Catania (optional private transfer on request). Meet with our tour-leader; dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 2 – Sunday: SYRACUSE – NOTO (hotel in Catania)
Day 3 – Monday: ETNA – TAORMINA (hotel in Catania)
Day 4 – Tuesday: CATANIA – CEFALU’ (hotel in Palermo)
Day 5 – Wednesday: MONREALE – PALERMO – MARSALA (hotel in Marsala)
Day 6 – Thursday: MARSALA SALT ROAD – SELINUNTE – AGRIGENTO (hotel in Agrigento)
Day 7 – Friday: PIAZZA ARMERINA – RAGUSA (hotel in Catania)
Day 8 – Saturday: CATANIA
Breakfast in hotel and end of services.For organizational reasons or due to force majeure, the itinerary may be modified.
March – April – June – July – August – October – November
€ 865,00 in double room
- Single room supplement: € 215,00
- 3rd bed reduction: € 60,00
May – September
€ 895,00 in double room
- Single room supplement: € 220,00
- 3rd bed reduction: € 60,00
PRIVILEGE PACKAGE: € 320,00 P.P.
Includes: Superior/Deluxe Room – Private transfer in/out – City taxes – All entrance fees as per program
Departures every Saturday from Catania
- Multilingual Tour leader and professional travel guide* (English, Italian, Spanish) for the whole tour (from the evening of the 1st day to the evening of the 7th day), local guides or audio-guides where necessary.
- Gran Comfort bus (from the 2nd day to the 7th).
- Accommodation in charming 4 stars hotels mostly located in the city centre.
- Half board basis in hotels or local restaurants (dinner – 3 main courses fixe menu , beverages not included) to have a taste of Sicilian and Italian cuisine.
- Visit of the main suggestive Unesco World Heritage Sites: Syracuse, Noto, Etna, Catania city centre, Cefalù, Monreale, Palermo, Selinunte, Agrigento, Piazza Armerina, Ragusa.
- 1 lunch in Taormina on day 3 (fixed menu, beverages not included) and show-cooking.
- Tasting of Sicilian typical products:
Etna (day 3): visit of a beekeeping honey company and honey and typical Sicilian preserves tasting;
Catania (day 4): tasting of Sicilian “granita & brioche”;
Palermo (day 5): tasting of local street food;
Marsala (day 5): visit of a wine cellar and wine tasting;
Ragusa (day 7): tasting of local products;
* Possibility of monolingual departures during high season
Arrival or Departure Day: on request, it is possible to arrange optional HD private excursions to Acireale or Caltagirone.
Transfers in/out, all lunches except for the one on the day 3, beverages, entrance fees at monuments/museums, city taxes (where compulsory), tips and extras in general, anything not specified under “The rates include”.
Accommodation in charming 4 stars hotels mostly located in the city centers of the main Sicilian towns:
Il Principe Hotel 4* or similar
Hotel Federico II 4* / Cristal Palace Hotel 4* or similar
Hotel Baglio Basile 4* or similar
Dioscuri Bay Palace Hotel 4* or similar
Hotels carefully selected for their location and design to combine tradition with comfort
Pre-night/Post-night in hotel in Catania (BB treatment)
- € 68,00 p.p. in double room per night
- € 109,00 in single room per night
Transfers from Catania airport to hotel in Catania and vice versa
- 1/3 pax € 28,00 each way
Note: for festivities the transfer rates from and to the airport might change
Assistance – Medical Expense Reimbursement – Luggage insurance – Travel Cancellation Expenses Insurance: on request
- Syracuse Archeological Park € 10,00 p.p.
- Syracuse Cathedral € 2,00 p.p.
- Noto Palazzo Nicolaci € 4,00 p.p.
- Taormina Greek theatre € 10,00 p.p.
- Monreale Cathedral € 4,00 p.p.
- Monreale Cloister € 6,00 p.p.
- Palermo Cappella Palatina € 10,00 p.p.
- Palermo Martorana Church € 2,00 p.p.
- Palermo Cathedral € 3,00 p.p.
- Selinunte Archeological Park € 6,00 p.p.
- Agrigento Valle dei Templi € 12,00 p.p.
- Piazza Armerina Villa Romana € 10,00 p.p.
*to be confirmed
Ask for further information. Contact us!
- Tel: +39 095 7676 511
- Tel: +39 095 7676 572
- e-mail: email@example.com
Please, share this page: