Sicilian Secrets 2023 – Tour of Sicily 6 Days
Tour of Sicily 6 Days: Guided Tour with local guides – 6 days / 5 nights itinerary, overnights in 4* hotel.
Departures every Saturday from March 18th, 2023.
Tour of Sicily 6 days – 2023 Program
Day 1 – Saturday: CATANIA (hotel in Catania)
Sicilian Secrets Tour of Sicily 6 Days 2023 provides individual arrival to your hotel in Catania (optional private transfer on request). In the evening meet the tour leader and your travel companions for a short briefing. Dinner on your own and overnight in hotel.
Day 2 – Sunday: SYRACUSE – NOTO (hotel in Ragusa)
Day 3 – Monday: RAGUSA IBLA – MODICA – PIAZZA ARMERINA (hotel in Agrigento)
Day 4 – Tuesday: AGRIGENTO – MARSALA – SALT ROAD (hotel in Palermo)
Day 5 – Wednesday: MONREALE – PALERMO (hotel in Palermo)
Day 6 – Thursday: PALERMO
Breakfast in hotel and end of services.For organizational reasons or due to force majeure, the itinerary may be modified.
€ 789,00 in double room
- Double use single room supplement: € 189,00
- 3rd bed reduction: € 40,00
Includes: Superior/Deluxe Room – Private transfer in/out – City taxes – All entrance fees as per program.
€ 270,00 p.p. in double/twin room
€ 380,00 p.p. in single/double single use
BOOK EASILY ONLINE
- Multilingual Tour leader and professional travel guide* (English, Italian, Spanish) for the whole tour (from the evening of the 1st day to the evening of the 5th day), local guides or audio-guides where necessary.
- Deluxe bus from day 2 to day 5.
- Whisper kit
- Accommodation in charming 4 stars hotels mostly located in the city centre, international breakfast included.
- 5 international breakfast, 3 Lunches in exclusive restaurants and 2 dinners in hotels to have a taste of Sicilian traditional cuisine.
- Visit of the main suggestive Unesco World Heritage Sites: Syracuse, Noto, Ragusa, Modica, Piazza Armerina, Agrigento, Monreale, Palermo.
- Tasting of Sicilian typical products:
Modica (day 3): visit of the well-known chocolate manufacturers Sabadì with tasting;
Marsala (day 4): visit of the famous Florio wine cellar and wine tasting;
Palermo (day 5) tasting of local street food.
* Monolingual departures during high season
Arrival Day: on request, it is possible to arrange optional HD private excursions to Acireale or Caltagirone.
Departure Day: on request, it is possible to arrange optional HD private excursions to Palermo – Bagheria – Cefalù – S. Vito Lo Capo – Erice – Segesta – Trapani – Selinunte.
Transfers in/out, Meals not included by the program, beverages, entrance fees at monuments/museums, city taxes (where compulsory), tips and extras in general, anything not specified under “The rates include”.
Accommodation in charming 4 stars hotels mostly located in the city centers of the main Sicilian towns, carefully selected for their location and design to combine tradition with comfort:
- Catania city centre:
Il Principe Hotel 4* / Romano House Hotel 4* or similar
Mediterraneo Palace Hotel 4* or similar
Baia di Ulisse Wellness & SPA 4* or similar
- Palermo city centre:
Mercure Palermo Centro 4* / Ibis Styles Palermo Cristal 4* or similar
Pre-night in hotel in Catania (BB treatment)
- € 80,00 p.p. in classic double room per night
- € 129,00 in classic single room per night
Post-night in hotel in Palermo (BB treatment)
- € 79,00 p.p. in classic double room per night
- € 135,00 in classic single room per night
Transfers from Catania airport to hotel in Catania
- € 40,00 per car (1/2 pax)
Transfers from Palermo airport to hotel in Palermo
- € 49,00 per car (1/3 pax)
Note: for festivities the transfer rates from and to the airport might change
Assistance – Medical Expense Reimbursement – Luggage insurance – Travel Cancellation Expenses Insurance: on request
- Syracuse Archeological Park € 10,00 p.p.
- Syracuse Cathedral € 2,00 p.p.
- Noto Palazzo Nicolaci € 4,00 p.p.
- Piazza Armerina Villa Romana € 10,00 p.p.
- Agrigento Valley of the Temples € 12,00 p.p.
- Monreale Cathedral € 4,00 p.p.
- Monreale Cloister € 6,00 p.p.
- Palermo Cappella Palatina € 12,00 p.p.
- Palermo Martorana Church € 2,00 p.p.
*to be confirmed
Ask for further information. Contact us!
- Tel: +39 095 7676 511
- Tel: +39 095 7676 572
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, share this page: